Hello, I am Michael, a talented techie with over 15 years of experience in delivering quality assistance regarding Printer support.
Why is my canon printer not responding?
The following are the main reasons why your Canon Printer not responding:
· The print jobs are stalled in the queue at the printer.
· Paper jams prevent the printer from printing.
· The printer is unable to print due to faulty drivers or a lack of a wireless connection.
· The printer's power is fluctuating.
· The Canon printer and the mobile printing app are not in sync.
· The printer firmware and firewall are not properly installed.
·Canon printer drivers aren't updated on a regular basis.