22 days annual leave plus 12 statutory days (pro-rata)
Health Cash Plan (on successful completion of probationary period)
Access to confidential Staff Counseling & Financial Advisory Services
Stakeholder Pension Scheme (5% employer contribution)
Bike to Work Scheme
Holiday purchase scheme
Flexible working initiatives
The Digital Marketing Assistant will provide support across our Social Enterprise businesses to increase sales and awareness of our brand and products across a range of digital platforms. The successful candidate will also conduct market research, maintain customer databases and write innovative content for our social media and website.
1. Management of website content; organic and paid search.
2. Social media management, content creation and analytics.
3. Co-ordination of internal resources and third parties for the development of internal processes and digital communication projects.
4. Ensure all projects are delivered on-time and that the reporting of KPI’s communicated on a month by month or campaign by campaign basis.
5. Regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure that digital communication requirements are being met.
6. Provide digital advice to comms team members/stakeholders.
7. Measure performance and deliver regular reports.
8. Establish and maintain relationships internally.
9. Create and maintain comprehensive digital communications process management documentation.
10. Ensure that all paid campaign delivery time is accurately monitored and recorded.
11. From time to time you may also be asked to undertake additional tasks.
1. Social media marketing experience
2. Reporting & analytical skills
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Excellent digital marketing skills
5. Search engine optimisation experience
6. 3rd Level Qualification in Relevant Qualification OR 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role (required)
We're a social enterprise based in Belfast but working across Northern Ireland to support people with learning difficulties and autism into jobs with a future. Loaf Catering is our catering business which delivers outside catering to businesses, functions etc. We run six cafes four are in Belfast - The Bobbin in City Hall, Loaf on Grosvenor Road and the cafes at Ulster Museum and the Folk at Transport Museum at Cultra.
We also have a cafe at the Ulster American Folk Park in Omagh. Loaf Pottery our sixth site is our pottery, pizzeria and coffee shop in Crawfordsburn where we offer wood fired pizzas and our range of beautiful handthrown pottery.
For every £1 invested in NOW Group 2019/20 we generated £20 in social value.
Support people with learning difficulties and autism into jobs with a future.
We challenge convention, ourselves and each other. We have the strength, willingness and determination to initiate, make things happen and to carry them through.
We are all champions of NOW Group. We take personal responsibility for achieving our objectives. We act with openness, integrity and trust. We ask for help, admit to our mistakes and put things right.
We are one company across all services and locations. We work towards a common goal through cooperation and teamwork. We are all NOW Group people and treat each other with respect regardless of status.
Our services change lives. We listen to our participants*, their families and communities and use continuous improvement to deliver results. We are relentless in our pursuit of success and excellence. (*also external and internal customer)
We are a business committed to doing the right thing for our staff, the environment and society. We run a catering business that uses and sells no single use plastic and all our packaging is compostable. We do not use single use plastic in our head office and all our staff have been supplied with either a reusable water bottle or coffee cup. We run wellbeing initiatives which include a health cash plan, stakeholder pension scheme (5% employer contribution), Bike to Work scheme, flexible/agile working. We offer opportunities for our staff to volunteer at the social and other events that we run for our participants. We only want the best, most motivated people in NOW Group. Everything we do is focused on supporting people with learning difficulties and autism into jobs with a future. It’s in our DNA. We are socially focused and expect our staff to be entrepreneurial. We are constantly changing, evolving and innovating so expect change.
Professional & personal development opportunities.